Thursday, February 24, 2011

PDO MXC FPP ROYL - Oil stocks

PDO, MXC, FPP, ROYL - I am not sure if it is too late to jump on these stocks but I would surely add them on a pull back. If the unrest in Libya continues and spreads to Algeria and other oil producing nations, we will see these stocks doubling from here. I noticed that the only stock that has not moved much today along with others is TGC, which I bought at .92 with a target of $1.50 (if oil continues its uptrend).

A general Caution and Advise --As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!

9 comments:

  1. hi, very bad day for VSCP! the earnings seems good but the stock down. I really don't know why. You are still positive on this stock? thanks in advance for the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the numbers were good but I think market had a much higher expectation than what they delivered. I want to know why they lost about $1M in the last 3 months on derivative financial instrument. bottom line - I would stick to it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    ARAY is still trading sideways! Are you still bullish on it to $14 before March expiration?
    Please advise. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, still bullish on ARAY. Bought March $10 calls at $.50 and unloaded some of them @ $1.10 during its recent run up. I think it is going to have the next leg up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are very incredible and congrats, but this time you are unlucky with all your stocks that you have predicts, IFON, RFMI, VSCP all bad. but it's not your fault

    ReplyDelete
  6. RPRX is going nuts. Sucks that I got stopped out at 2.50! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes RPRX reached our target of $6 but after some disappointment..patience paid tho. I know some of my recent picks (ifon, rfmi, and vscp)did not perform well. However you could have still made profits if you had got in IFON at .85 and out at $1.25, RFMI did not move much..and in VSCP at $2.15 and out at $3.10

    ReplyDelete
  8. but you still positive with this 3 stocks( IFON VSCP and RFMI)?

    ReplyDelete
  9. TGC just hit $1.45 in premarket..close to our target of $1.50

    ReplyDelete

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!