Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Stocks with upside potential - TZYM, VTNR and others

Keep an eye on USHS, TZYM, VTNR, ATEA, DWIS and PFIN

USHS closed at $5.31 - Target $7.50
VTNR closed at $2 - Target $3.50
ATEA closed at $5.31 - Target $8
TZYM closed at $5.20 - Target $8
DWIS closed at $.16 - Target $.50
PFIN closed at $4.55 - Target $7.50

All of the above are either low float or micro float stocks so trade cautiously. I do not have any positions in those stocks.

Our recent winner picks are CLRO, ATEA, FACE, GENE, and SIFY. Congrats to those who made money out of them.

A general Caution and Advise --As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Mr.Incredible! You are awesome. I bought CLRO, GENE, SIFY on your suggestion and made nice profits. Keep up the good work. thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr.Incredible - Can you please throw some light on how to buy IPOs. I have a trading account in Scottrade but does not have the option to buy IPOs. What kind of account and where do I need to open to buy IPOs. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope this will be a good start for you to know how to invest in IPOs.

    http://www.ehow.com/how_15315_invest-ipos.html

    Another way to get exposure to the future IPOs like Facebook, Groupon etc is buying closed-end funds like Next Innovation Corp. (Ticker - GSVC), which is low float (2 million shares) with exposure to the future IPOs and one can expect a huge rise in these stocks when the companies they invested in hit the market.

    Good luck with your investing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mr.Incredible. I looked at GSVC and there is no indications that they are going to invest in Facebook or Groupon IPO. Can you help me here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mr Inc - Any feedback on VLCO.PK

    "The 2nd quarter financial results showed a $.33 earnings per share, meaning that ValCom's earnings per share are 15-times where the stock is currently trading."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not following VLCO so I can not comment on it. My current holding is COOL :)

    ReplyDelete

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!