Friday, July 19, 2013

New Watchlist - 300% upside in just one day !!! $OCRX $ANIP $EONC $MTSL $TAIT $ACW $SPEX $WPCS

Firs of all let me tell you that you would have made 300% on my OCRX alert had you followed me on Twitter @incredibletrade. You can't believe it? Here it is...

I got OCRX on my scan of reverse split stocks and immediately alerted followers at $6.50. I entered at $7.20. The stock had an insane run between second  half of yesterday and first half of today. I got out at various prices starting from $7.80 to $13. It hit $17.50 high of the day and dropped to $11.50 at the close (close to 100% gain even after collapse from its highs). Not that all stocks go up like OCRX but its worth tracking folks who are known for giving some INCREDIBLE picks for FREE !!!

Here is our list for tomorrow - 

ANIP - This is going to be another OCRX provided the momentum continues tomorrow. BioSante Pharmaceuticals and ANI Pharmaceuticals Announce Completion of Merger and Reverse Split of its shares. Read more about the merger here. Thank @super_trades if this issue explodes like OCRX since he is the one who alerted it initially !!!
  • Float is going to be close to 4 million shares post reverse split
  • Strong balance sheet with over $10 million in cash and no debt
  • Expected continued growth in annual ANI-labeled prescription revenues
  • Near-term generic product development pipeline that addresses an annual market size of approximately $760 million
I am long at $7.20 with downside risk of $6 and upside target of $12 like OCRX if momentum continues. Looking at time & sales of price activity today I think there is upside for this stock. Since this is a new issue DO YOUR OWN DD.

Other stocks with potential to move in coming sessions - EONC MTSL TAIT ACW SPEX WPCS 
XGTI  (new listing on nasdaq, 1 mm float...will be watching closely) CXM (new RS play)

Our previous picks XRSC, LPTH, TRT, BEAT, PXLW made INCREDIBLE money !!!

For instant picks (stocks/options) please follow me on Twitter @incredibletrade

A general Caution and Advise - As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. If you are profiting from a trade then always ring the register. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!