- BORN - Already traded for profit in the last couple of months (In at around 8 and out around 10.25) and got back in at 8.10 a week ago. LONG, Target $12
- WXCO - Already traded once for profit (In at around 5.10 and out 9.25) and got back in at 8.40. LONG, Target $15
- GENT - Got in at 5.60 and still holding. Target $8
- ICH - Got it at 3.6 and still holding. Target $7
- WSCI - Got in at 3.97 - Target $7
- HBDT.OB - Got in at .16, Target - This one actually suck :) I'll get out of it if I get my purchase price.
Why do I like those stocks? because I see momentum in them and IBD tech/fundamental ratings are high. Except BORN, all other stocks are not much exposed yet and just gaining the momo..All of them are micro caps and are thinly traded. You know how these microcaps behave, right? Sorry I do not have time to go into the details (earnings, float) etc of my picks but please do your DD before you take a position.
I am still holding GFC+ and ARR+ warrants..should have sold them long time at .50 but my focus was on my job. This company is actually uplisted to NYSE and it is ironic that it started to plummet since that day, Isn't it funny? Oh btw, is anyone still in AEHI.OB, which I recommended sometime in January this year. It has been up 5 times since then..Here is the link If you are still holding it, I would recommend to get out of it. It is overvalued at this point and lot of things do not seem to be right.
A general Caution and Advise -As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!