Thursday, March 24, 2011

ATEA - Earnings out..Up After Hours

ATEA was alerted at $4 yesterday, click here. It is up a 35% After Hours!!! ATEA earned $1.2 million or $.34 per share for 4rth quarter, click here. If you throw a PE of .15 for full year (.34 * 15 PE * 4 Qs), this stock should trade at $20. When the market realizes that it is a 1.4 Million float stock, they are going to jump on it and you know how wild these micro floaters run!!! This is going to be very interesting and exciting when markets opens tomorrow! As I said, I bought it at $4 and I have raised my target to $10. Congrats if you are in it with me!

A general Caution and Advise --As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!

9 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I see ATEA traded at 5.75 AH. Would it be risky to get in at this point? Your opinion would be appreciated.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy! I know I am going to get that question :) Frankly I do not recommend chasing stocks..but sometimes you can break that rule if you see powerful momentum building in it and have an exit plan. you've got to be fast tho..and if you aren't then please do not touch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the quick response.
    I would like to hear your opinion on ZGNX. I got in few days ago @ 4.99. It's been down since but would it be worth holding onto for a while? I am tempted to sell ZGNX to get into ATEA, but it may not be a good idea...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have confidence in ZGNX's trend. Regarding ATEA, it all depend on how much risk appetite you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tip again. Makes me feel much better, Mr.Incredible!

    z.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi superhero,

    I hold RFMI which was one of your recommandations. The have financial report in coming day's. Could I have your prediction on this?

    Thanks for everything

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the compliment :) I have to look at RFMI's trend before I comment on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same question here regarding RFMI, could buy some on Monday ... did you have the time to look?

    Thanks mate

    ReplyDelete
  9. RFMI's business is growing. They turned to profits in Q1 and if we see sequential growth in Q2 with ramped up sales we will see a decent move in the stock price after its results.

    Here is it's Q1 results

    http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20110111007104/en/RF-Monolithics-Reports-Increased-Gross-Margins-Increased

    I am currently not holding any positions in RFMI but I will blog when I do.

    ReplyDelete

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!