Wednesday, March 23, 2011

CLRO hit 52 week high - Up 36%

We sent an alert on CLRO (Clear One Communications) on 01/14 and 02/09 when it was around $4.50 click here. I just hit a 52 week high of $6.12. Congrats if you are still holding it! More upside ahead.

Keep an eye on ATEA, which is going to report Q4 and FY end results tomorrow, 03/24. ATEA is a micro float stock with 1.14 million shares in float and depending on the results we can expect some wild swings in this stock. I'm in at $4. Click here to read more about ATEA.

A general Caution and Advise --As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mr.Incredible - I am looking at a stock "AUMN". There are articles predicting that the stock can shoot up 200% from the current levels. What do you think about this stock? Is it ok to buy it at the current levels and hold it till it goes up 200%. Is there any risk involved here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's up $4 just based on street.com's recommendation. It's funny that they have all of our UR picks (URRE, URG, URRE) we recommended in the past. I am not sure how the analyst came up with 200% number! In my opinion gold miners might not make as much as these guys are pumping but why? just because of rising oil prices, which eats away their margins. AUMN definitely seems like a speculative play but I would wait for a pull back ($17 to $19) may be a nice entry point. I would rather suggest buy the Yellow Metal (GOLD) or GLD when it dips rather than the miners.

    ReplyDelete

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!