Monday, December 31, 2012

HMNY is a screaming BUY! Monster Run about to Start!

Guys, I just got some shares of HMNY, a NYC based IT consulting firm, previously TACT, if you any of you were placed through them. We have been seeing micro float stocks like EBOD, CBMX, LIVE, TRIT and others that were ripped higher recently and here is mother of all MICRO FLOAT stocks-----HMNY with 127K float, Yes 127K float is going rip higher in 2013. The real chase game has not started yet but will soon begin once th word hits the market!!!

Here are some highlights:

"Net Income during the third quarter grew by 42% while EPS increased by 50% Q on Q.

Bullish comments from the management:

"Management believes that the operations of the Company are gathering momentum and that the Company is continuing to gain financial strength, both of which are reflected in the increases in revenue and profit."

CAUTION - This is a micro float stock so keep your started position very low. HIGH RISK HIGH REWARD stock if played smartly.

A general Caution and Advise As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!

1 comment:

  1. Their are some great values in the corporate consulting business. I like some of the stock suggestions.

    ReplyDelete

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!