Wednesday, December 19, 2012

New Positions and Watchlist - MUST READ!!!

Some of my Twitter @IncredibleTrade followers have been doing really nice for the last couple weeks by following my picks through Twitter @IncredibleTrade. It has been easy for me to broadcast my positions instantly when I buy or sell them and it has been very helpful to those who turned "Mobile Notifications" feature on. Some of my successful calls that I posted on Twitter recently are here.

MY TWITTER MEMBER COUNT HAS GONE FROM 16 to 89 IN JUST 3 WEEKS!!!!!
  1. CPSS from $4 to 6
  2. BOSC from $3.10 to $7.15 in 3 days
  3. UNXL from $8 to 14
  4. MTSL from low High $2s to Low $4s
  5. ALXA from mid $4s to high $6s (pre-market when EU decision was out)
  6. INOC from $2 to mid $3s
Here are my new positions:
  1. SLTC - Cloud based Contract Lifecycle Managment Software Solution (1.2 Million float, Profit Making). It is purely a micro-float breakout play to me. It looks like a buyout candidate also. I entered it at $6 with PT of $10
  2. PATH - This is purely a technical play. It held $3.30 support level well and started to move today. Catalyst is PDUFA on 01/17/2013. Low float stock which has huge potential to double if PDUFA outcome is positive. I am in at $3.50 and am looking for $4.50 before that date.
  3. RNIN - Reverser Split play. I am expecting this one to run like CBMX and BOSC (both RS plays). Some positive PR related will take this 4.9 million float stock to new highs. I am in at $2.35
  4. STXS - Robotic Medical Equipment systems like ISRG and ARAY. I bought it after a friend of mine referred it to me. What I liked is its CEO comments on their growing business. I'm in at $2.50 with PT of $6 by mid 2013. I might get out of it if I change my mind.
Please sign up for Twitter if you do not have an account with them and follow me @IncredibleTrade for instant updates.

That's it for now.

A general Caution and Advise As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!