Here is my watchlist for this week...
- MTSL - Nice accumulation at these levels. It can pop anytime!
- CSPI - Results on 12/13. Low float stock with improving financials. Any upbeat in their numbers will take the stock higher (expecting 50% above Friday' close if numbers are good)
- CNYD - Shitty but speculative. Chinese data was good so expect this stock to move along with other Chinese stocks tomorrow
- CBMX - All hype. Nice short candidate if shares are available.
- XLPR - New Stock found this weekend! I would add some around $4.5 and add more if it goes down. They just got a multi million dollar PO from US Military
A general Caution and Advise - As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!