Sunday, February 24, 2013

PAMT - Easy Money When You Are With Big Guys !!!

In order to make money you've got to be people who are making real money in this market. First let me talk little bit about PAMT and then tell you who have recently loaded this unknown tiny float stock. Parametric Sound Corporation is a pioneering innovator of directed audio solutions. With a substantial body of intellectual property, Parametric Sound is the foremost authority in the application of acoustic technology to beam sound to target a specific listening area without the ambient noise of traditional speakers. The Company is targeting its technology for new uses in consumer markets including computers, video gaming, televisions, home audio, health care and mobile devices. So this means They’ve come up with a technology that can direct sound in a specific direction…picture watching TV with someone who is hard of hearing and that person would have their own increased volume and you would have your normal volume…it’s literally that amazing and everyone who hears it in person says so. 

It sounds like PAMT is coming with a unique technology that's going to be licensed to big companies very soon...Please read about McDonalds test of their next generation sound technology along with Fujitsu, Ingram Micro, Rite-Aid, Build-A-Bear here

Here is a Bullish article - click here and here is a bearish article click here (who must have lost a ton if he/she is still short on this stock...Ooops!)

There are many naysayers about PAMT technology and its growth..here is my take on this stock. Like I said before, you've got to follow the money if you want to make money. I am on the bull's side in this case. Two profit.ly Guru's are very bullish on this stock. It was first explored by Super Guru Superman @Super_Trades  and investigated/analyzed by Tim Sykes, click here for his analysis. I have respect for both of these guys and they know what they are doing.

PAMT has 6.5M Outstanding and 4.5M in float !!! Yes we love small and tiny caps !!!

Bottom line,  follow the people @IncredibleTrade @super_trades who are making money in this market if you want make real money. Follow the trading rules (1. Keep a mental exit mark and take profits 2. Keep your positions low when it comes to speculative picks like PAMT, 3. Follow the trend etc)...other rules will be posted soon.

Disclosure: I knew this stock since $7 but did not focus much until SUPER alerted it at $9.60. It then shot up to $11.25 but I did not chase it...and waited until it dropped to $9 but I could not get it as I was stuck with other stocks...I started looking at its trend very closely as it started to break $10 levels and finally got in around $10.50 on Friday. This stock has potential to hit $18 - $20 when they start licensing their product to big companies. My short term target is $12.50-$13. I might add more shares on a dip and or unload partial position and or entire position depending on the market trend.

A general Caution and Advise - As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!

1 comment:

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!