If RITT closes above $5.50 today, it will gap up big tomorrow and I bet MTSL will follow the trend. I added some more MTSL at $1.85.
Good luck guys!
Special Warning on RITT and MTSL - Ultra low float stocks are always risky to enter them late or shorting them too early. You gotta be fast, smart and thoughtful when you deal with these beasts. Finally, tips are mine but risk/reward is yours.
A general Caution and Advise -As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!
- ► 2013 (33)
- Anti Terrorism Stocks - IDN, MOC, FLIR and others
- MTSL - Late day run
- Get ready for MTSL matinee show folks!
- RITT on Fire! Hit our target of $6. MTSL is next
- MTSL can go nuts anytime!!!
- UVFT.OB News and other updates
- UVFT.OB - Breakout play
- RITT is Hot again!
- Bought some RITT. Earnings tomorrow
- Stocks to watch today, 10/25. MTSL, AREM, HBDT, XI...
- It was an incredible Friday! REE, RITT, ANTP
- Got back in REE at $9.75
- REE Puts and GS calls. RITT, LIVE, ZAGG
- Loaded REE November $10 Puts at.75
- New Rare Earth pick found - AREM.OB
- BUY XING. Going to hit $3.
- REE is going to blow out!
- Selling REE was a big blunder
- Update on OINK, ANTP and SLP
- OINK is behaving like a BULL
- Stocks to watch - ANTP and SLP
- OINK OINK on Geo Investing!
- I got some HOOKs! Waiting for a big fish like BORN...
- Stocks to watch on Monday
- Buy SIFY - Near Term Target is $4.25 to $5
- ▼ October (25)
Who is Mr.Incredible?
- New Jersey, United States
- Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!