Monday, October 18, 2010

Selling REE was a big blunder

I mentioned REE as a strong buy in several of my blogs, here is the recent table with a prediction of $10. But hey last Friday's price action totally changed my opinion because I thought it was going to settle down around 30 Day MA (Bearish MACD) at $7.5 and I thought it was going to be a dead investment for couple of months so I sold off everything that day. It was totally a bad timing for me and I should not have done that but here is the good thing, I I loaded Jan 2011 calls at .90 (read my previous post), which were up 102% today otherwise I would have been very very upset.

What to do next? - Congrats if you are still holding REE and please do not do the same stupid thing that I did last week :) I think REE is going to cross $15 soon. No chasing please but buy when it pulls back. All stars are aligning to make this Gem a Multibagger.
  1. China says its REEs may not last more than 15 years and it may even start importing them. Read Bloomberg article here if you have not yet.
  2. Takeover speculation just started like a wild fire, read about it here.
  3. REE's market cap is just $300 million but as per this report the estimated after tax value, at current rare earth prices, of Bear Lodge would be $598 million; and $978 million taking into account expected increases in rare earth prices. If those numbers are close to accurate, then REE would be trading at $30/share.
OINK - In my previous blog I said OINK would be soon noticed by some other newsletters like geoinvesting and it did. China Trading guys have done extensive research on OINK and here it is...

SLP - IBD had increased its rating on SLP to 92 and it hit a 52 week high of $3.46 today. Volume is increasing along with the buying interest and huge momentum is going to build in this stock soon.

ANTP and DHRM are still part of my portfolio.

A general Caution and Advise -As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!