Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stocks to watch - ANTP and SLP

ANTP, a communication equipment company with a micro float of 2 million shares announced results last night, 10/12 which were encouraging and keeping its wild swings in the past, most traders got very bullish about this stock and pushed it up to $5.60 or 90% above its closing price on 10/12. Volume was huge and I got tempted and emotional like everyone and tried to grab it around $4.75 this morning but I did chase it and got it at $5.40, stupid thing, right? I wanted to average it around $4.80 again but I could not. It closed around $5.10 but if you ever traded this stock in the past you will know its power. I am still bullish on it...not that I will make millions on it..lol but I can get out of it either with a decent profit or minimal loss. Let's see how it is going to work out.

IBD composite rating - 71

SLP, Based in Lancaster, Calif., Simulations Plus (NASDAQ: SLP) produces software used for pharmaceutical research and educational purposes. The company also makes computer software and hardware to be used specifically by people with disabilities. Since January, this penny stock is up 93.5%, and it posted a net profit margin of 23.7% last quarter. Likewise, this stock met earnings estimates last quarter, after exceeding expectations in the two prior quarters. Its quarterly earnings growth of 30% year over year also makes this penny stock a valuable buy at this time.

I bought some SLP at $3 and am expecting it to double in short to medium term. IBD ratings on SLP are awesome, Composite rating of 91. SLP is a tiny float stock with huge momentum ahead. Keep an eye on it!

OINK pulled back little bit but the trend is very similar to BORN. Add it to your watchlist and under $5 is a strong buy. REE is hovering between $8 and $8.50 and looking at the charts, I would be a buyer if it crosses $8.75.

Other Picks - Keep an eye on GFRP, click here, Chinese medical equipment owner and provider... looks interesting...closed at .55 today but expect at least 50% upside from here. I do not own any of these shares.

A general Caution and Advise -As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!