Sunday, October 17, 2010

Update on OINK, ANTP and SLP

First OINK OINK! - OINK had finally crossed its IPO price of $6 in the last two trading sessions and the bullish momentum is building in this stock. I think we are going to see $8 before its earnings are released and if they up the guidance on their earnings estimate, it could be the next BORN or CCME. Factors like IBD recognition, articles about OINK by other big investor magazines are not baked into the current price yet. Once those market forces come into action, we will see huge volume and price action, which will make OINK a multibagger!!!

ANTP - I added some more shares last Friday at $4.75 after a tough fight :) I think the shares were being shorted and also were under accumulation since they released their earnings. ANTP closed above $5 in the last two session with 3 times above 3 month moving average volume, which is a good sign and I am positive that it is going to break its 52 week high soon and settle between $7-$8. IBD ratings jumped from 71 to 77!!!

SLP - I added some more at $3 last Friday after I noticed a small breakout at that price and I see a bullish momentum coming in the next few weeks, which could take this stock to $5-$6. IBD ratings on SLP are still strong, Composite rating of 91

REE -
Technically the stock seems to be getting weaker so I just sold all for a decent profit but bought Jan 2011 calls for strike price$10.00 at .90 average. I do not see a catalyst for the stock to move much higher in the next couple of months. I think it might settle down around $7, get consolidated and then move higher from there. In the next leg, once the momentum starts, it will just catch like a wild fire and take the stock to new highs. I hope I am right but please do share your thoughts with me through responding to this blog or emailing me at incredibletrades@gmail.com.

GFC Warrants - GFC+ (TD Ameritrade), GFC-WT (Yahoo Finance). It was up around 20% last Friday and I have been noticing some buying interest in the last two days, which was not seen in a while. It's worth keeping an eye on those warrants. We do not know when GFC is going to report its earnings but the recent movements in the warrants tells something and that's is not clear yet..............stay tuned....

Good night guys :)

A general Caution and Advise -As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!