Citi Group recently introduced an ETN called Citi Volatility Index Total Return (CVOL), a benchmark designed to measure directional exposure to the implied volatility of large cap U.S. stocks . This is a 2x volatility ETN with portfolio containing basket of shares that short the S&P 500 Total Return index, with a variable weighting. This is a complicated instrument and you have to have a strong stomach to invest in it. Click here to read more about CVOL. As per Bloomberg, it has a market cap of $13M with NAV of $68.30, click here. I took a small position at $66 this afternoon. I will make a decent amount if market turns Red tomorrow :) Sorry bulls, we got to play it both the ways to make money in this market. Not many traders knew about this new ETN but it is going to get beasty once the volatility kicks in and more players jump on it.
If you are interested in investing/trading CVOL in the future, I would suggest you read this document before you take any action. click here
A general Caution and Advise -As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!
- ► 2013 (33)
- Buy VSCP - Target $4 in 2011
- OSN - Chinese New Rare Earth Metal IPO
- Mind-blowing move from SHZ!!!
- CXZ - Ready to take off!
- Congrats if you made money on RPRX!
- Disclosure on RPRX and ACAD
- 2 Low Float Biotech Stocks set to take off
- CXZ - New Uranium Play
- CVOL for Volatility Lovers
- Update on VTRO and other stocks
- New Chinese IPOs - LEDS, TUDO, DANG, YOKU
- SURG - Looks like it is going to surge
- ZGNX - New IPO
- MTSL - The Beast is Unleashed!
- ▼ December (14)
Who is Mr.Incredible?
- New Jersey, United States
- Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!