I just took a long position in Zogenix (ZGNX), which recently IPO'd for $4. Zogenix is a pharmaceutical company commercializing and developing products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders and pain. Our first commercial product, Sumavel™ DosePro™ (sumatriptan injection) Needle-free Delivery System, was launched in January 2010. Sumavel DosePro offers fast-acting, easy-to-use, needle-free subcutaneous administration of sumatriptan for the acute treatment of migraine and cluster headache in a pre-filled, single-use delivery system. They recently got approval in Denmark for the needle-free version of the migraine treatment sumatriptan. Read more about ZGNX here.
This is a low float stock with a potential to hit $7. My entry price was $5. My other long position for today is JADE at $4.06, Target $5.25. Reason for buying JADE is I like their guidance. Read here.
A general Caution and Advise -As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!
- ► 2013 (33)
- Buy VSCP - Target $4 in 2011
- OSN - Chinese New Rare Earth Metal IPO
- Mind-blowing move from SHZ!!!
- CXZ - Ready to take off!
- Congrats if you made money on RPRX!
- Disclosure on RPRX and ACAD
- 2 Low Float Biotech Stocks set to take off
- CXZ - New Uranium Play
- CVOL for Volatility Lovers
- Update on VTRO and other stocks
- New Chinese IPOs - LEDS, TUDO, DANG, YOKU
- SURG - Looks like it is going to surge
- ZGNX - New IPO
- MTSL - The Beast is Unleashed!
- ▼ December (14)
Who is Mr.Incredible?
- New Jersey, United States
- Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!