I just bought some SURG at $4 after looking at its technicals and their past quarter. Synergetics USA, Inc., a medical device company, engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of microsurgical instruments and consumables primarily for ophthalmology and neurosurgery markets in the United States and internationally. The companys product lines focus upon precision engineered, microsurgical, hand-held instruments, and the microscopic delivery of laser energy, ultrasound, electro surgery, aspiration, and illumination and irrigation that are delivered in multiple combinations. Read the remaining profile here.
SURG is a small float stock with a potential to hit $6 in the coming sessions. They are going to release 1st quarter numbers on 12/14 and a conference call on 12/15. We might see a surge before the earnings and here is what CEO said during their last quarter.
"We are very positive about growing neurosurgery sales in the future through our marketing partners due to their greater penetration of both domestic and international markets."
If they are able to meet the market expectations, this could easily run to $6.
A general Caution and Advise -As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!
- ► 2013 (33)
- Buy VSCP - Target $4 in 2011
- OSN - Chinese New Rare Earth Metal IPO
- Mind-blowing move from SHZ!!!
- CXZ - Ready to take off!
- Congrats if you made money on RPRX!
- Disclosure on RPRX and ACAD
- 2 Low Float Biotech Stocks set to take off
- CXZ - New Uranium Play
- CVOL for Volatility Lovers
- Update on VTRO and other stocks
- New Chinese IPOs - LEDS, TUDO, DANG, YOKU
- SURG - Looks like it is going to surge
- ZGNX - New IPO
- MTSL - The Beast is Unleashed!
- ▼ December (14)
Who is Mr.Incredible?
- New Jersey, United States
- Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!