Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mind-blowing move from SHZ!!!

I never expected that SHZ would move that fast that high! I sold all of my stock between $5.45 and $8. I should have waited for little long but never expected such a wild move. We alerted about SHZ at $2 in October, click here and then at $4.45 on 12/27, click here. The run might extend tomorrow also but you have to keep in mind that it created a parabolic trend today and it got to correct itself. If you are still holding it, I would recommend to sell it and get back when the craze fades. I think $7.50 - $8.25 would be the new entry point again.

XING is the another stock that always goes in parallel with SHZ. I bought XING at $2.75 after hours yesterday and sold half within in an hour at $3.05. I am expecting a huge run in XING today at which time I will be selling the remaining half.

CXZ- It looked like there was some sell off in this stock in yesterday's morning session while its peers were rallying..not sure why it was different from the others but I took it as a buying opportunity and added some more at $2.14. It closed at $2.31. I am very bullish on this stock and sincerely believe that it is going to cross $4 soon!

C (CITI Bank) - I loaded Citi Jan 2011 calls..strike price $5 at .08. I predict that C is going to hit $5.15 before the options expiry date which would explode the Jan calls.

A general Caution and Advise --As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!