Tuesday, January 11, 2011

3 Breakout Picks - RFMI, ORCH, IFON

RFMI, ORCH, and IFON a week ago when they were trading at lower prices than what they are at today. I would add them on a pullback. As of the time I posted this article I do not have an y positions in these 3 stocks.

RFMI looks like another TIII - click here for their last Q. Current price $2.20, Target $3.50 - Buy on a pullback ($1.85)
ORCH - Current price $2.12, Short term target $3.25 - Buy on a pullback ($1.95 to $2)
IFON - Current price .92, short term target $1.50 to $2 - Buy on a pullback ($.84)

I have GENE also on my watchlist but seems risky. Keep any eye on it.

After after a rough week, REEs seem to be coming back again. I just added some AVL (Avalon Rare Metals Inc) at $6.8 this morning.

Congrats to those who bought and hold MITK.OB (alerted at $3.90 in November and it closed at $6.50 yesterday!)TIIII, ACAD and other winner picks. VSCP started to move. RPRX is a buy here $2.7. Unhappy with OSN but am still holding it :(

Disclosure - Long VSCP, AVL, RPRX

A general Caution and Advise --As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!

10 comments:

  1. Picked up some AVL on the low today. China to start importing REE's?
    http://agmetalminer.com/2011/01/11/china-to-go-from-seller-to-buyer-of-rare-earth-metals/

    Rob Grande

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, bought some IFON at 0.90 yesterday and holding VSCP that I bought at 2.16 !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rob, I do not have the numbers to comment on whether China has enough REEs or it would need to import in the future. But all I can say is REEs has more upside ahead and I would recommend buy the dip and sell the rip.

    Congrats to the ohter subscriber on VSCP..that was a nice price on VSCP. IFON might pull back a bit but I think it is gonna cross $1 soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Short-term as in..?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mountaineer - I think it's thestreet.com's impact on CRIS. If you are already in it then it's ok. It might run tomorrow also but I would wait for a pullback. good luck and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's the reasoning behind the IFON pick? Haven't been able to dig up anything promising about it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denarii Resources looks like a scam. no info, no website, twitter page "looking for investors"

    ReplyDelete
  8. It could be a scam but you can make money out of it if your timing is correct :)

    ReplyDelete

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!