RFMI, ORCH, and IFON a week ago when they were trading at lower prices than what they are at today. I would add them on a pullback. As of the time I posted this article I do not have an y positions in these 3 stocks.
RFMI looks like another TIII - click here for their last Q. Current price $2.20, Target $3.50 - Buy on a pullback ($1.85)
ORCH - Current price $2.12, Short term target $3.25 - Buy on a pullback ($1.95 to $2)
IFON - Current price .92, short term target $1.50 to $2 - Buy on a pullback ($.84)
I have GENE also on my watchlist but seems risky. Keep any eye on it.
After after a rough week, REEs seem to be coming back again. I just added some AVL (Avalon Rare Metals Inc) at $6.8 this morning.
Congrats to those who bought and hold MITK.OB (alerted at $3.90 in November and it closed at $6.50 yesterday!)TIIII, ACAD and other winner picks. VSCP started to move. RPRX is a buy here $2.7. Unhappy with OSN but am still holding it :(
Disclosure - Long VSCP, AVL, RPRX
A general Caution and Advise --As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!
- ► 2013 (33)
- PLPE.OB - Get paid for socializing!
- PLPE.OB - Newly listed Social Media Stock
- Is volatality going to return?
- GENE on Fire!!!
- What to buy when Apple and IBM crushed the numbers...
- Stocks with upside potential - IFON, CLRO, GENE, C...
- 3 Breakout Picks - RFMI, ORCH, IFON
- DNRR.OB - Speculative Molybdenum Play
- Congrats to TIII and MITK.OB longs
- Happy New Year 2011!
- ▼ January (10)
Who is Mr.Incredible?
- New Jersey, United States
- Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!