TIII and MITK.OB were blogged when they were trading at $2.20 and $3.90 respectively on 12/24/2010, click here. Today TIII is at $3.18 and MITK.OB at $5.90.
I added some more RPRX at $2.80. Sold some SHZ at $8.30, Bought MCP January 2011 strike price $45 Puts at $1.00. MCP is having heavy resistance at $57.70 and I think we will see a big pull back, which could let Puts run higher. Target on puts $2.25.
CXZ seems to be weak today. Any pullback is a buying opportunity with this stock.
A general Caution and Advise --As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!
- ► 2013 (33)
- PLPE.OB - Get paid for socializing!
- PLPE.OB - Newly listed Social Media Stock
- Is volatality going to return?
- GENE on Fire!!!
- What to buy when Apple and IBM crushed the numbers...
- Stocks with upside potential - IFON, CLRO, GENE, C...
- 3 Breakout Picks - RFMI, ORCH, IFON
- DNRR.OB - Speculative Molybdenum Play
- Congrats to TIII and MITK.OB longs
- Happy New Year 2011!
- ▼ January (10)
Who is Mr.Incredible?
- New Jersey, United States
- Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!