Here is what PeopleString management says about their company.
What is PeopleString?
PeopleString 'Where You Own the Web'. It is the new wave in relationship and social communities; it has the Creativity, Culture, Expressive Forums and places to meet new people and network; but now it combines all that with giving you a share in the revenues that are created by the users of the website.
The 'other' social sites keep all of the money for themselves and never give any to their users. They are making millions off of your actions and keeping it all. PeopleString shares the revenues that are generated by its members. This is unique for online social communities. Who other than PeopleString gives its members back up to 70% of their revenues? Click here to read more about PLPE.OB
My take on PLPE.OB - They came up with an interesting concept of "the more you use the more you earn". None of the social networking portals(facebook, twitter) pay back the revenues they get from their clients (ads) but PLPE is the first company that says it does revenue sharing with its users. For us what we get by referring the company to others will be negligible but the effect it is going to put on the stock price is going to be huge..Just like QPSA. I have signed up for their portal and you can find me by user id mrincredible and I created a group for our subscribers by name incredible traders, where you can join if you are interested. If you already bought the shares, I would strongly recommend that you subscribe to their portal and spread the word out..the more it goes into public the better are the chances of uptick in the stock price.
I have gone through the portal and found lot of things to be very interesting. However there is still lot needs to be done in order to attract the new users. The more people starts using the portal the higher are the chances of the it go through drastic changes. If the model is handled cleverly and carefully, this company can do some miracles and so do the share holders.
Oh btw, according to some sources another micro cap company, Bigstring (BSGC.OB) invested 30% in PeopleString and BSGC closed at .03 on Friday. Please go its message board to know some interesting things about both these companies.
Disclosure - Long PLPE.OB
That's it for now, Good night guys!
A general Caution and Advise --As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!
- ► 2013 (33)
- PLPE.OB - Get paid for socializing!
- PLPE.OB - Newly listed Social Media Stock
- Is volatality going to return?
- GENE on Fire!!!
- What to buy when Apple and IBM crushed the numbers...
- Stocks with upside potential - IFON, CLRO, GENE, C...
- 3 Breakout Picks - RFMI, ORCH, IFON
- DNRR.OB - Speculative Molybdenum Play
- Congrats to TIII and MITK.OB longs
- Happy New Year 2011!
- ▼ January (10)
Who is Mr.Incredible?
- New Jersey, United States
- Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!