Sunday, January 30, 2011

PLPE.OB - Get paid for socializing!

Here is what PeopleString management says about their company.

What is PeopleString?

PeopleString 'Where You Own the Web'. It is the new wave in relationship and social communities; it has the Creativity, Culture, Expressive Forums and places to meet new people and network; but now it combines all that with giving you a share in the revenues that are created by the users of the website.

The 'other' social sites keep all of the money for themselves and never give any to their users. They are making millions off of your actions and keeping it all. PeopleString shares the revenues that are generated by its members. This is unique for online social communities. Who other than PeopleString gives its members back up to 70% of their revenues? Click here to read more about PLPE.OB

My take on PLPE.OB - They came up with an interesting concept of "the more you use the more you earn". None of the social networking portals(facebook, twitter) pay back the revenues they get from their clients (ads) but PLPE is the first company that says it does revenue sharing with its users. For us what we get by referring the company to others will be negligible but the effect it is going to put on the stock price is going to be huge..Just like QPSA. I have signed up for their portal and you can find me by user id mrincredible and I created a group for our subscribers by name incredible traders, where you can join if you are interested. If you already bought the shares, I would strongly recommend that you subscribe to their portal and spread the word out..the more it goes into public the better are the chances of uptick in the stock price.

I have gone through the portal and found lot of things to be very interesting. However there is still lot needs to be done in order to attract the new users. The more people starts using the portal the higher are the chances of the it go through drastic changes. If the model is handled cleverly and carefully, this company can do some miracles and so do the share holders.

Oh btw, according to some sources another micro cap company, Bigstring (BSGC.OB) invested 30% in PeopleString and BSGC closed at .03 on Friday. Please go its message board to know some interesting things about both these companies.

Disclosure - Long PLPE.OB

That's it for now, Good night guys!

A general Caution and Advise --As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!

7 comments:

  1. Hello Mr Incredible,

    I bought of few thousands of shares of IRE following one of your topics.

    Are you still long (and positive) with this?

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got out of IRE between $.250 - $2.80 sometime back but just got back in this morning at $2.2. I think it's way over sold here and when Greeks are able to survive why can Irish? The run should start soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mr incredible , write some news from VSCP, IFON and RFMI, seems all stopped and not good. thanks in advance, you are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not have any short stories to write about VSCP, IFON, and RFMI..lol Nothing goes straight up. Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah PeopleString has something for everyone. I own BSGC and am an active upgraded member at PeopleString.com.

    Check out a free account at PeopleString http://peoplestring7.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link. I already became a member of PeopleString. Search for "Incredible Traders" and be the first member:). There is a lot for them to improve but I think they got a great future if they are smart enough in capturing the market. They should start releasing PRs, other promos, which I do not see yet. Hope they will realize hat they are not doing something that they are supposed to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I joined peoplestring when i first saw you mention here... i see the potential i guess but at the moment i dont see the site cpaturing market share. Is there anyway to see how many subscribers they have and is the base growing rapidly? I looked over their 10q and see they are making money but couldnt find growth numbers. Are you still holding your $1 shares here at .65? I was thinking of getting in here but the stock is so thonly traded with such a wide gap I am unsure.

    ReplyDelete

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!