It sure looks like we are going to see some mini wild swings which would benefit ETNs like VXX. The VXX is an ETN designed to track VIX futures. Investing in VXX is essentially equivalent to exposure to daily rolling long position in the first and second month VIX futures contracts. An investment represents the implied volatility of the S&P 500 at various points along the volatility forward curve. What is the relationship between VXX and VIX? Click here to read more.
I just bought Feb 2011 $32 calls expiring on 02/18 for $2.60. It's down a bit after I bought it..as usual, right? lol. It's my personal opinion that markets could pull back at least 2% between now and Feb 15th. I hope I am right.
A general Caution and Advise --As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!
- ► 2013 (33)
- PLPE.OB - Get paid for socializing!
- PLPE.OB - Newly listed Social Media Stock
- Is volatality going to return?
- GENE on Fire!!!
- What to buy when Apple and IBM crushed the numbers...
- Stocks with upside potential - IFON, CLRO, GENE, C...
- 3 Breakout Picks - RFMI, ORCH, IFON
- DNRR.OB - Speculative Molybdenum Play
- Congrats to TIII and MITK.OB longs
- Happy New Year 2011!
- ▼ January (10)
Who is Mr.Incredible?
- New Jersey, United States
- Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!