Monday, November 1, 2010

Bought GAGA...Not Lady GAGA!

GAGA - New Chinese IPO- One of the largest greenhouse vegetable producers in China as measured by the area of greenhouse coverage and one of the fastest growing major vegetable producers in China, today announced that it has priced its initial public offering of 10,871,599 American Depositary Shares (ADSs) at $9.50 per ADS. The ADSs, each representing 50 ordinary shares, will begin trading on Friday, October 29, 2010, on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "GAGA."

The Company currently operates 16 farms with an aggregate area of 1,257 hectares in the Chinese provinces of Fujian, Guangdong and Hebei. The Company produces and sells high quality vegetables all-year-round leveraging its large-scale greenhouses, proprietary horticultural know-how and comprehensive database.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Le-Gaga-Holdings-Limited-pz-1411701810.html?x=0&.v=1

I took a small position at $10 and might add more on a pull back.

OINK - is struggling to move despite excellent move by Chinese stock market yesterday but I am positive on my pigs. lol

GS Calls and Puts - I closed the December $170 strike price calls at $2.75 this morning for a nice profit. So far it looks like markets might pull back by the end of the day so bought some GS November $160 puts at $1.10. I will close them quickly and go long if I think my prediction is wrong but so far doing fine :)

Good luck guys!

A general Caution and Advise -As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!