Thursday, November 4, 2010

VTRO - Q3 Earnings Released - Other stocks

VTRO - Revenue From Continuing Operations Up 15% Quarter-Over-Quarter and 32% Year-Over-Year; $0.4 Million in GAAP Income and Adjusted EBITDA From Continuing Operations. Read the full report here

CEO comments - "Q3 was a good quarter for Vertro. We met our expectation of double digit sequential quarterly revenue growth, achieved strong user growth both in English speaking countries as well as international markets, posted our fourth consecutive quarter of EBITDA profitability, and added cash to our balance sheet," commented Peter Corrao, Vertro's President and CEO.

Bottomline - It was not a mind blowing quarter and at the same time it really did not disappoint the market. They shown some sequential Quarter over Quarter grwoth in revenue and increased their cash balance to $7.1 million from $5.9 million. The increase was primarily a result of the increased revenue and net income in the quarter and the release of approximately $0.2 million of restricted cash.

What to do now? - I am still holding onto majority (3/4th) of my shares that I bought at $5.5 and $5 but sold 1/4th of my holdings at $5.35 this morning. This is a low float stock and could go either way. In my honest opinion, bears are going to knock it down to under $4 tomorrow, which I think would be a potential buy opportunity for bulls and I think once the dust settles down, they are going to take this stock much higher with all sorts of news items, buyout rumors etc...This is what happens with stocks of this nature. So keep an eye on VTRO.

MTSL - This stock had a nice run along with RITT today. MTSL is going to release its earnings on 11-11-2010 (corrected from 11/09). I emailed the company yesterday asking for the Q3 release date and a person by name Alon Maulem responded to my email. You can reach him at Alon.Mualem@mtsint.com. Here are the Q2 numbers, click here. MTSL out of losses and turned around the company towards profits and based on CEO's level of confidence, I am very positive that Q3 is going to be a great quarter and with a micro float of 400K shares in the market, this little one could be the next RITT. If the EPS improves along with the others market conditions, I am telling you shorts are going to get crushed like they got in RITT and TORM.

CEO's comments - "Our second quarter results were in line with our expectations for improved operating results. They reflect the focus we placed on improving our implementation processes while closely monitoring our overall costs," said Eytan Bar, CEO of MTSL.

Stocks to buy on a pull back - OINK, SLP, VTRO, MTSL, RITT, ICH, TORM (keep an eye on this stock, this has a potential to double!!!) and same with AERL - currently at $8.40 and TNAV - currently trading at $7.15

Disclosure - I do not have any positions in TORM, AERL, and TNAV

GFC Warrrants - I alerted about GFC warrants (TD Ameritrade - GFC+, Yahoo Finance- GFC-WT) on 10/17 when they were trading at .19, click here for historical prices and today they closed at .31. It was up 63% since my alert. I have been holding it since last year and my average price is .17. Looking at the trading pattern and volume of these warrants in the last few sessions, I think something big is going to happen with this company. I do not know what it is but I think warrants are going to double and triple from here. Also keep an eye on ARR warrants (ARR+ or ARR-WT)

That's it for tonight, good night guys!

A general Caution and Advise -As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just an FYI also, MTSL earnings are on 11/11, not 11/9. Any ideas on what Thursday will hold?

    ReplyDelete

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!