Friday, November 12, 2010

Great Numbers from OINK!

OINK crushed earnings!!! Here are some 3Q financial highlights --- Revenue was $5.5 million, representing an increase of 76% as compared to the third quarter of 2009

-- Revenue was $15.5 million, an increase of 69% as compared to the first
nine months of 2009
-- Breeder hog revenue increased over 150% while meat hog revenue
increased 38% over the comparable 2009 period. As a result, breeder
revenue comprised 40% of the Company's total revenue during the first
nine months
-- Gross profit more than doubled to $6.7 million with a gross margin of
43.3%, up more than seven percentage points from last year's level
-- Net income was $6.0 million, up 91% from 2009's first nine months

Read the remaining report by clicking here. My boring hog breeder proved to be much much better than that stupid tech stock (MTSL). I am very impressed with this quarter and the 2010 guidance, which says "The Company expects to report full year 2010 revenues of approximately $21 million, net income of $8.1 million to $8.3 million, and EPS of $0.90 to $0.92."

Bottomline - OINK will be a teenager by 4Q.

Good luck guys!

A general Caution and Advise -As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!

8 comments:

  1. oink has a value of 10.66 according to vectorvest with sales growth 88.00% and rated a buy. also GBG a gold mining stock has just started pouring gold bars and has facilities in africa and nevada check it out value of 4 bucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. mr incredible where are you?????????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm busy saving lives and battling evil on a daily basis! LOL I am just watching this crazy market, which we like because it has got lot of volatality. I made some and lost some on IRE recently so it's a breakeven trade but I got back in it at $1.70 this morning. It's a very risky trade so I did not post it on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and you are still positive whit VTRO?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes dude! take a look at today's price action! going to $7 but my main play is Irish banks, IRE mainly. not recommending to our subscribers tho since it is very very risky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. tonight i wish to sell VTRO that bought at 5.07 but I still hold, do gou think really that going soon at 7?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do. I think it has potential to go even higher but you got to have patience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mr. Incredible - what's your take on OINK, do you think it will make a come back to like 7s-8s. Please advise when you get a chance, much appreciated. Jay!

    ReplyDelete

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!