MTSL - I am not happy with their numbers. Sorry if you bought it in mid$2s or wherever! We all knew that it is a risky stock and holding it into its earning adds more risk and if the numbers are not good then the outcome would not be pretty. Some miracle should happen or the "low stock frenzy buying" should come back for us see this stock above $2 again. I hate when companies talk very little after they release the numbers and MTSL did the same. They did not explain why the EPS dropped from .01 in previous quarter to 0 cents this quarter. I am still holding to my previous shares and I apologize for this call again.
OINK is going to release its numbers tomorrow. I sold 90% of my holdings between $7 and $8, which I bought at $3.90. I am still holding a small chunk into the earning tomorrow.
VTRO is doing really well and I am still in it.
A general Caution and Advise -As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!
- ► 2013 (33)
- TSRID - Just came up on my screen
- RITT hit all time high in Pre Market!
- My new Uranium pick - URG
- New picks are here - TIII MITK.OB MTNX
- Great Numbers from OINK!
- MTSL - Not an impressive quarter
- WXCO Earnings - Stock up
- Let's get some Uranium - Huge upside ahead
- AMOT - Multibagger
- VTRO - Q3 Earnings Released - Other stocks
- RITT, OINK at 52 Week high! MTSL...
- JTX - Breakout play
- My pigs are on steroids today. lol OINK
- My newest pick is VTRO
- Bought GAGA...Not Lady GAGA!
- ▼ November (15)
Who is Mr.Incredible?
- New Jersey, United States
- Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!