Tuesday, November 9, 2010

WXCO Earnings - Stock up

WXCO released its earnings this morning, click here. We alerted our customers about this stock several times in the past but the first alert was sent out on 09/26 when it was at $8.40, click here and it is currently trading at $13.30, its 52 week high! Congrats! if you bought it then.

Uranium stocks that were listed in the previous blog are all up and there is much more upside to those stocks (URRE, UEC, URZ, CCJ, BHP, RIO, SXRZF.PK) but they got to pull back before their next leg up.

MTSL earnings are on 11/11, Thursday so keep it on your watchlist.
OINK earnings are on 11/12, Friday so keep it on your watchlist.

A general Caution and Advise -As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!

4 comments:

  1. Mr Incredible - do you still own the MTSL you added a few days ago? I am tempted to nibble some on this drop but not sure how the earnings will play out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PK, Yes, I am still in it and am going to hold it through earnings. I hope it is the silence before storm. Their financials improved in Q2 and it is a turnaround company (Net income for the second quarter was $47,000 or $0.01 per diluted share, compared with a net loss of $414,000 or $(0.09) per diluted share in the second quarter of 2009) AND ""Our second quarter results were in line with our expectations for improved operating results. They reflect the focus we placed on improving our implementation processes while closely monitoring our overall costs," said Eytan Bar, CEO of MTS."

    Keeping the above facts and micro float in mind, it is reasonable to expect a decent 3Q also and if they surprise the market, this will be another RITT.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, do you continue the positive view also with VTRO? thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course. Take a look at its current price action! It is behaving as per my expectations :)

    ReplyDelete

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!