Monday, November 29, 2010

My new Uranium pick - URG

UR Energy (URG) - I just got this uranium company on my screen and bought a small chunk at $2.00. I have not mentioned this ticker along with the other Uranium tickers couple of weeks ago, click here. All of them had nice profits since I posted them on this blog but I think there is lot more upside to Uranium stocks. Here is some information about URG,

Is IRE the next C or BAC - If you want to some chances, here it is. IRE (Bank of Ireland). Long story short, IRE is the largest Irish bank, which is one amongst the 3 or 4 banks that got bailed out last weekend. Banks got $10 Billion Euros as bailout money and were asked by IMF/EU to utilize their internal resources like Pension funds and other capital sources to recapitalize their banks. This is good news because this path does not lead to nationalizing IRE, which is given some time to raise the funds. The deadline to raise somewhere around 2 Billion EURs is 02-28-2010, which is a good news for both shareholders and bond holders. No haircuts at least for now :) I think IRE is out of the woods for now and I honestly think that it is a safe bet to go long on this stock.

Disclaimer - Long IRE and URG

A general Caution and Advise -As I always advise in my posts, Do not chase stocks. please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations/alerts. As always please do your DD before investing or speculating, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!

1 comment:

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!