Saturday, June 13, 2009

Google Adsense Screwed up my blog.

I activated Google Adsense last night with an intention to provide you with more links to other financial websites, which I thought would be helpful for your DD but for some reason Blogger treated it as SPAM and started showing "warning page" when you launch the blog but please click on "PROCEED" and it will take you to the main page. I have sent a request to unlock the blog and here is the response from Mr.Blogger...

"We received your unlock request on June 13, 2009. On behalf of the robots, we apologize for locking your non-spam blog. Please be patient while we take a look at your blog and verify that it is not spam."

Sorry for the inconvenience (Newbie to Adsense)

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!