Tuesday, June 16, 2009

MRGE at 52 Week High.

Congrats if you bought it at $3 after reading my post http://tinyurl.com/lkd7fu. I would suggest to take some profits at $4.40 (if it hits today) and get those shares back when it drops back to $4 or so. But in the medium term it has got lot of potential to go much higher from here.

Other stocks - I bought some warrants of Barzel Industries (TPUTW) at .05 that expire on 03/07/2011. Barzel Industries Inc. engages in processing and distributing carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum products in the United States and Canada.

Their last quarter was really really bad but their Outlook looks good http://tinyurl.com/l48ves. It's a pure speculative pick and does not make sense to chase it but makes sense to add it to your watchlist and take actions accordingly.

Want a lottery ticket? - I added PGV to my watchlist couple of days back when it was trading at $3. Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a portfolio management company in the United States. It engages in the acquisition, management, collection, and servicing of distressed assets comprising consumer receivable portfolios, interests in distressed real property, and tax lien certificates.........Sounds like a perfect fit for this economy!!. It hit $5 yesterday on 50 times it average daily volume and today it hit $10 and is now trading at $7.50........on 200 times its daily average volume. I was hesitant to post it at $3 becuase I was not sure about that company but after doing some research it looks like this stock is for you if you want to be a Hero! but seriously some people make money by quick entry and exits.

The beauty of this stock is it has a very tiny float (266K)
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s=PGV.

Now its up to you. Want to be another Mr.Incredible? lol

A general Caution and Advice - Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits but don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!