Thursday, June 11, 2009

MRGE at all time high. Other Stocks...

MRGE is trading at $3.42, its 52 week high. It is moving higher after consolidating nicely under $3 for some time and is now in a bullish territory. It could spike above $4 and get settled at high $3 before another breakout. My target is $5 or even more when it releases the next quarter numbers.

Other Stocks:
  1. UTA at its all time high, $12.45. Congrats to those who bought it when it pulled back to $9.75 yesterday - http://madtrades.blogspot.com/2009/06/uta-inching-higher-in-pre-market-wait.html
  2. SKBO is at $16 on light volume tho. I called it at $14
  3. VPS is at $1.05. Just sitting. I think it is going to take time for this stock to regain the momo along with the other coffee stocks.
  4. ORS dipped little bit but nothing to worry.
  5. GORX - I will lose a small amount if I sell it here but after a major run it had on 06/09, I expected 2 things. 1. it could extend it profits the next day or give back 50% of its earlier gains and then consolidate there before having another leg up. It looks like the latter is going to happen. I took a small position so not to worry much.
  6. Last but not least SMCGW, one of the BRICs! just sitting there. Its at .08 and it is consolidating here. A major breakout will take this stock to .24 within no time. We have to wait for the time.
Other breakout plays - JADE and ENA ( I would wait for a pullback on JADE)

A general Caution and Advice - Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits but don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!