Vermont pure Holding (VPS) supplies whole beans and coffee grinders for fresh ground coffee and cappuccino machines to restaurants, as well as operates as an office coffee distributor of Baronet Coffee. As per Tim Sykes, the penny stock guru, home roasting coffee is the new phenomenon right now, he talked about GMCR, DDRX, CBOU, JVA (which I already traded) but he did not explore VPS yet. All these stocks had a nice run recently but GMCR, DDRX and CBOU are still holding onto their gains. However, JVA and VPS pulled back a bit. I think VPS is not exposed to the big guys yet and could have a huge run in the future if Coffee still remains HOT!!!They recently acquired another bottling company and expanded their customer base which in turn is going to help them boost their Coffee sales to the new offices/families etc.
Tim's comments - http://www.thestreet.com/video/index.html?clipId=10504408
Vermont's Coffee Business - http://www.crystalrock.com/coffee.htm
I entered VPS at $1.10 and will add more if it goes under a buck. This is a tiny float company with just 10 Million shares at float. This is a speculative trade and is for a quick buck. I am not worried about their IBD numbers and am sure that they are going to improve in the next quarters.
As usual Do your DD before investing.
- ► 2013 (33)
- Update on SKBI (previously SKBO.OB)
- Review of Incredible Trades
- CLFD - Obama's Broadband Play
- Update on MTMC's rollercoaster ride
- MTMC - Speculative Play
- DPW seems like a Turnaround story.
- PLGC up 100% since my first call
- MRGE at 52 Week High.
- Clean Air Technology Play - TSTA.OB
- LZR - Potential breakout play.
- Google Adsense Screwed up my blog.
- MRGE at all time high. Other Stocks...
- Added some GORX at .89. Pure Speculative
- Please note the Email name change
- Take a look at GORX. Up 132% on Huge Volume
- SKBO's spread is reasonable. It is going to be a W...
- UTA up 30% since my first call at $8.75
- SKBO.OB is the next OGXI. Huge upside ahead!
- UTA inching higher in Pre-market. Wait for a pull ...
- VPS is the next Hot Coffe Stock to BUY
- ▼ June (20)
Who is Mr.Incredible?
- New Jersey, United States
- Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!