Thank you all for your incredible response. I would like to inform you that from today onwards you will receive email alerts from me on the name of "Mr.Incredible's Stock Trading Newsletter". Please remember this change and do not add my emails to "Spam", lol. I started this blog for my buddies who always followed my trading tips and we use to communicate through phone or SMS but it is getting little tougher as the circle grows so I started this blog but now I see many new subscribers joining it. I would like to say I will do my best in posting the best of the ideas I have but please keep in mind that I am not a Stock Market Analyst or an Investment Adviser to count on my recommendations. As always please do your DD before investing, start with a small position, always keep your stop losses in place and emotions out. Finally thank me for your profits but do not blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!
Please email me or respond with your comments on this blog if you have any suggestions for me.
- ► 2013 (33)
- Update on SKBI (previously SKBO.OB)
- Review of Incredible Trades
- CLFD - Obama's Broadband Play
- Update on MTMC's rollercoaster ride
- MTMC - Speculative Play
- DPW seems like a Turnaround story.
- PLGC up 100% since my first call
- MRGE at 52 Week High.
- Clean Air Technology Play - TSTA.OB
- LZR - Potential breakout play.
- Google Adsense Screwed up my blog.
- MRGE at all time high. Other Stocks...
- Added some GORX at .89. Pure Speculative
- Please note the Email name change
- Take a look at GORX. Up 132% on Huge Volume
- SKBO's spread is reasonable. It is going to be a W...
- UTA up 30% since my first call at $8.75
- SKBO.OB is the next OGXI. Huge upside ahead!
- UTA inching higher in Pre-market. Wait for a pull ...
- VPS is the next Hot Coffe Stock to BUY
- ▼ June (20)
Who is Mr.Incredible?
- New Jersey, United States
- Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!