SKBO hit $18.50 this morning on low volume though. Keep in mind that there will be a huge gap between BID/ASK for most of these tiny float stocks, which makes them trade on light volumes but once they get the attention of market players the gap will reduce. SKBO's current bid/ask is 14.25/14.75 which seems to be reasonable (Please DO NOT chase but wait for the opportunity). I would not chase the stock but keep an eye on it and get some if it drops and you've got be quick in getting in and out of these stocks because you never know when they are going to turn down.
Other Stocks - So far UTA looks pretty good, VPS started to move. Here are couple of technical plays.
MRGE - Merge Healthcare’s solutions solve mission-critical issues for radiology practices, outpatient imaging centers, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies and device manufacturers worldwide. Our technologies and toolkits help companies provide innovative imaging applications to their customers. For additional information, visit www.merge.com.
They recently entered China alliancing with China's largest domestic health provider, which is big for a small company like MRGE. Stock is currently trading at $3. Based on technicals and other recent developments (acquiring ETrails) , I think the stock has more upside potential from here and my short term traget is $4.50 - $5
Another technical breakout play is ORS, currently trading at $1.05. Based on its price action and recent volumes, I would be a buyer at .95 and I think we can expect 50% return from here.
A general Caution and Advice - Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits but don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!
- ► 2013 (33)
- Update on SKBI (previously SKBO.OB)
- Review of Incredible Trades
- CLFD - Obama's Broadband Play
- Update on MTMC's rollercoaster ride
- MTMC - Speculative Play
- DPW seems like a Turnaround story.
- PLGC up 100% since my first call
- MRGE at 52 Week High.
- Clean Air Technology Play - TSTA.OB
- LZR - Potential breakout play.
- Google Adsense Screwed up my blog.
- MRGE at all time high. Other Stocks...
- Added some GORX at .89. Pure Speculative
- Please note the Email name change
- Take a look at GORX. Up 132% on Huge Volume
- SKBO's spread is reasonable. It is going to be a W...
- UTA up 30% since my first call at $8.75
- SKBO.OB is the next OGXI. Huge upside ahead!
- UTA inching higher in Pre-market. Wait for a pull ...
- VPS is the next Hot Coffe Stock to BUY
- ▼ June (20)
Who is Mr.Incredible?
- New Jersey, United States
- Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!