Monday, June 8, 2009

UTA inching higher in Pre-market. Wait for a pull back

I called UTA at $8.75 last Friday with a target of $10 and it had hit my target the same day. My blog was not ready by that time to post it but most of my buddies got the alert through Gmail and Yahoo messenger. UTA is a Chinese travel company providing hotel reservations, tour planning and tour guiding etc like CTRP. The stock was trading on OTC board by moved to AMEX. The company is doing pretty well and everyone knows how hot China is right now and I believe it is going to to continue in the future. I would not chase this stock at this point but would enter if it retraces to lower to mid $9s. As of last Friday IBD numbers were also great!

My short term target is $17

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s=UTA

Do your DD before investing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!