Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Take a look at GORX. Up 132% on Huge Volume

This is for day trades only - I do not know anything about GORX but it just caught my attention while I was browsing through my stock analyzer. It is up 132% today and had a strong closing at $1 after hours but there is no news for this move. Based on its mega volume and price action, a lot of day traders might have entered it today but we have to see if they are going to exit or continue to take it up further. Its my personal opinion that it could shoot up another 35 to 40% and then start dropping down once the day traders exit. You can play a "dead cat bounce" type of trade with this type of momo stocks.

Update on other stocks:
  1. ORS up 20% after my first call (This was initially called at .75 before I started this blog)
  2. SKBO closed at $16 - My call was at $14 (lot more room to go up)
  3. UTA - Holding onto its gains nicely
  4. VPS - Just sitting there but once the momo picks you are going to see a 50 to 60% spike instantly.
A general Caution and Advice - Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits but don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!