This is not a Buy or Sell recommendation. I just got it from on of my buddies and it was already up 200% and am not sure where it would be by the time you read it. MTM Technologies (MTM) just announced a huge contract which is big news for this company with market cap of $2.2 Million. The float is around 800K. http://tinyurl.com/mxyb9r . It is currently trading at $4.30. It might go up more but shorts are going to jump on it sooner or later and bring it down to earth but there are high chances of this tiny float company to give a roller coaster experience to some madtraders.!
Read their PR fully before you take any action.
A general Caution and Advice - Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits but don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!
- ► 2013 (33)
- Update on SKBI (previously SKBO.OB)
- Review of Incredible Trades
- CLFD - Obama's Broadband Play
- Update on MTMC's rollercoaster ride
- MTMC - Speculative Play
- DPW seems like a Turnaround story.
- PLGC up 100% since my first call
- MRGE at 52 Week High.
- Clean Air Technology Play - TSTA.OB
- LZR - Potential breakout play.
- Google Adsense Screwed up my blog.
- MRGE at all time high. Other Stocks...
- Added some GORX at .89. Pure Speculative
- Please note the Email name change
- Take a look at GORX. Up 132% on Huge Volume
- SKBO's spread is reasonable. It is going to be a W...
- UTA up 30% since my first call at $8.75
- SKBO.OB is the next OGXI. Huge upside ahead!
- UTA inching higher in Pre-market. Wait for a pull ...
- VPS is the next Hot Coffe Stock to BUY
- ▼ June (20)
Who is Mr.Incredible?
- New Jersey, United States
- Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!