Monday, June 8, 2009

UTA up 30% since my first call at $8.75

UTA closed at $11.14 today. It has been up 30% so far after my initial call at $8.75 and I think it has more upside. It is still bullish, however dont chase it but buy on dips.

Other stocks - VPS and SKBO.OB are also going to move higher. I just found one more Chinese Biotech, China-Biotics CHBT similar to Skystar(SKBO). CHBT has a composite rating of 98 by IBD, which is pretyy good and here is their recent 10K, which looks Great!

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/090424/chbt10-k_a.html

A general Caution and Advice - Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who is Mr.Incredible?

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!