Emergent Group Inc (LZR) - The company offers surgical equipment and related technical services support to physicians and operating room personnel in hospitals, surgical care centers, and other health-related facilities on a per-procedure basis; and disposable products and/or ancillary equipment that are needed for a given medical procedure
I entered this stock at $4.85 and got out at around $8 in the last few months and it then went back and forth couple of time before its recent earnings. It now looks like the stock is having another technical breakout. It is at $10.80 right now and in my opinion it should go to $15 before its next earnings.
Dont chase but buy on pull back.
A general Caution and Advice - Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits but don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!
- ► 2013 (33)
- Update on SKBI (previously SKBO.OB)
- Review of Incredible Trades
- CLFD - Obama's Broadband Play
- Update on MTMC's rollercoaster ride
- MTMC - Speculative Play
- DPW seems like a Turnaround story.
- PLGC up 100% since my first call
- MRGE at 52 Week High.
- Clean Air Technology Play - TSTA.OB
- LZR - Potential breakout play.
- Google Adsense Screwed up my blog.
- MRGE at all time high. Other Stocks...
- Added some GORX at .89. Pure Speculative
- Please note the Email name change
- Take a look at GORX. Up 132% on Huge Volume
- SKBO's spread is reasonable. It is going to be a W...
- UTA up 30% since my first call at $8.75
- SKBO.OB is the next OGXI. Huge upside ahead!
- UTA inching higher in Pre-market. Wait for a pull ...
- VPS is the next Hot Coffe Stock to BUY
- ▼ June (20)
Who is Mr.Incredible?
- New Jersey, United States
- Mr.Incredible is a Momentum/Technical Breakout player who trades small/micro cap plays and who saw a 600% Growth since 2006, Yes even in this down market. I am going to post my real trades (including profits/losses) soon...As a general caution and advice Please start with a small position and always keep your stop losses in place just in case....As usual Do your DD before investing. Thank me for your profits and don't blame me for your losses because you are the one who pulled the trigger!!!